We Appreciate Your Referrals
Kilian Insurance Service “Help our Community” Referral Program
Your referrals mean the world to us. We work hard to earn each referral with great service and appreciation for your business every day. As our way of saying thank you, we’re kicking off our new “Help Our Community” referral program. We love supporting the charitable efforts in our community, so we’ve tied referrals and charitable giving together.
Each time we receive a referral from you we will donate to one of the organizations we support, and you will be entered into our quarterly drawing for a chance to win for a charity of your choice. What qualifies as a referral? A referral is when we are contacted for a quote from someone saying you referred them to us.
Don’t worry we ask on every call.
Here’s how it works:
For every referral we receive we will donate $10 to one of the organizations we support.
We hold a quarterly drawing from all the names of people that referred someone to us.
- For our quarterly drawing, the quarterly prize is $100 and is given to the charity of the winner’s choice.
- Each referral equals one entry into our quarterly drawing
- We’ll announce who won in our quarterly newsletter.
- If you are the quarterly winner, we’ll ask you for a picture of you and your charity, and will feature your charity in an article!
For our annual drawing, the annual prize is $500 and is given to the charity of the winner’s choice. If your name is drawn, we hope you’ll join us to deliver this to your favorite charity!
- Each referral you’ve given throughout the year equals one entry for our annual drawing.
That’s it. The person you refer doesn’t have to purchase a policy or obtain
a quote from us if we’re not competitive for your referral to count.
There are many worthy charitable organizations in our community.
Our referral program is open to anyone, whether they’re a client or not.
Help us “Help our Community”!
Organizations we Support:
Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!
Access quotes from Wisconsin's most trusted insurance carriers. It’s comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.