Service Center

Find provider information to manage your account online, pay your bill or just get your questions answered.

The online service center provides you with the information you need. If you still have questions after reading the FAQs at the bottom of the page, contact us and we’d be happy to help you get what you’re looking for.

Provider Information

Safeco Insurance

Mail Payments to:

Customer Payments
Safeco Insurance Payments
PO Box 91016
Chicago IL 60680-1016

Mortgagee Payments
Safeco Insurance
Po Box 91017
Chicago, IL 60680-1175

Phone: 888-723-3260
Claims: 800-332-3226

Bill Pay


Mail Payments to:
Dept 0561
Carol Stream, IL 60132-0561

Claims: 800-888-7764


Foremost Insurance Flood: 800-260-9270
Foremost Insurance: 800-527-3905.
Foremost Claims Center: 800-527-3907

Policy Servicing Link: Login and Registration – Foremost Customer Self Service Portal

Insurance Information Institute

A non-profit group sponsored by the insurance industry to provide general information about insurance. This is an excellent resource for unbiased information. Order publications at the web site.

Highway Loss Data Institute

Information on car theft, collision and injury listed by car make, model and year. Also contains extensive highway safety tips and information.

Insurance Institute for Highway Safety

Excellent information and sobering statistics on automobile safety.

National Flood Insurance Program Information

Includes a wealth of information on how to insure homes against flooding. This site is the official web page for the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

The Life and Health Insurance Foundation for Education

The Life and Health Insurance Foundation for Education (LIFE) is a non-profit organization designed to address the public’s growing need for information and education on life, health, and disability insurance. LIFE also seeks to remind people of the important role agents perform in helping families, businesses, and individuals find the insurance products that best fit their needs.

Frequently Asked Questions

Auto insurance

Q: Does the name on my policy need to match my car title?
A: Yes, the named insured on your auto policy needs to be the same as it is on your car title. Coverage could be jeopardized for parties listed on the title but not on your auto policy.
Back to top

Q: When renting a car, should I purchase additional insurance?
A: Your policy will provide you with same coverage on a car you rent as it does on the car you normally drive. If you have full coverage on your own vehicle, then that coverage will transfer to a car you rent in the name on your insurance policy. Your deductibles would apply in the event of a loss.
Back to top

Q: When renting a car, should I purchase the collision damage waiver (CDW)?
A: Although most CDW fees are considered outrageous, we advise you to purchase the CDW for short-term rentals. If anything, this will give you peace of mind while on vacation or business, and it could save you from a lot of inconvenience and lost time and money. Read more about collision damage waivers
Back to top

Q: What kinds of discounts are available for auto insurance?
A: These discounts may be available to you

  • Home/renters with same insurance
  • Owning a home
  • Multi-vehicle credit
  • Accident free for 3, 6, or 9 years
  • Airbags
  • Anti-lock braking system
  • Alarm system
  • 4-door vehicle
  • Low mileage
  • Defensive driver course completion
  • Good student
  • Driver training

Q: When should I add a young driver to my auto policy?
A: A young driver should be added to your policy once he/she is able to drive in the car without a licensed driver. We recommend you call our office before the young driver is driving alone so that we can ensure he/she is covered on your policy. We require a young driver questionnaire be completed, a copy of the most recent grade card, and evidence of driver training. It is very important that we receive this information in our office before your young driver begins driving.

Home insurance

Q: What kinds of discounts are available for my homeowner policy?
A: These discounts may be available to you:

  • Multiple policies with the same company
  • Home security systems
  • Newer home credits
  • Renewal credits

Q: I have an in-home business. Is it covered by my homeowner policy?
A: Depending on your homeowner policy, you may have coverage for business personal property, but you may need to purchase additional coverage for your business. We may add business merchandise coverage. Depending on your needs, we may suggest you obtain a separate in-home business policy.
Back to top

Q: What’s the best way to insure individual items of special value?
A: The best way to protect your valuables is to schedule individual items on your homeowners policy. You will need to provide a detailed description or appraisal of each item you wish to insure in order to list that item on your policy as scheduled personal property. This gives the item broader coverage including mysterious disappearance or breakage. In the event of a loss, no deductible will be applied, but there is an additional premium for this coverage. Items to consider may include jewelry, fine arts, cameras, silverware or antiques.

Q: Is flood insurance included in my homeowner policy?
A: No, homeowner insurance policies do not provide coverage for flood. Flood insurance is available through the FEMA National Flood Insurance Program or it’s designated carriers. Sewer back-up / sump pump coverage may be added to your homeowner policy as an option.

Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!

Access quotes from Wisconsin's most trusted insurance carriers. It’s comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.

Our Featured Insurance Partners